- I'm the oldest of 4 children
- Dad was a Pilot in Air Force
- Mom was a flower child
- Dad died when I was 12 (the day after Father's Day)
- The Pastor who led me to Jesus got me drunk one night and likely molested me.
- Mom abandoned me when I was 18 (1st year of college)
- Mom joined a cult, when this happened
- Youngest brother and sister were taken into a cult
- Still there today, though they talk to us now
- My Mom was incarcerated for a year for having chained my sister to the floor of their cult home.
- Mom still has not met my daughters. She won't talk to us to this day
- Several of the senior Pastor's I've served either did not like me, my music, my public prayers or my worship leading.
- I finally got honest with myself and my many disappointments, just this year.